Still wondering what to do on Host Family night? Here are some ideas to show off Milwaukee.
- Brewers Game – Watch the Brewers play the San Diego Padres at 7:10 pm at Miller Park. To receive the JCC Maccabi discount visit www.Brewers.com/vip, select August 5th as the game date, and enter the coupon code JCCMACCABI.
- The Lakeshore Chinooks – Watch the next baseball stars play at our Championship baseball venue, Kapco Park in Mequon. They will be playing against the Battle Creek Bombers at 6:35 pm. For special JCC Maccabi Games tickets click here and enter the promo code Maccabi Games in the promotions panel. Tickets must be printed by purchaser and vouchers will be mailed.
- Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park – Stop by the Hy & Richard Smith JCC Water Park to swim, eat, relax by the pool, play gaga, beach volleyball, basketball and more. This is a great way to socialize with the community and show your pride of being part of the JCC Maccabi Games! The water park closes at 7:30pm and will be available to all Host Families.
- Jewish Museum Milwaukee – Come Play Ball with Jewish Museum Milwaukee at this exciting and enlightening Baseball exhibit! Enrich your guests with a sense of the Milwaukee Jewish experience while exploring “Chasing Dreams: Baseball & Becoming American.” The Museum will be open until 7:00pm; entrance is free with JCC Maccabi Games credentials.
- Night Hike – The Jewish Wisconsin Initiative for a Sustainable Environment (J-Wise) is proud to offer a night hike at the Schlitz Audubon Nature Center. This opportunity is open to as many families as would like and admission prices have been discounted to $4. (Just mention that you are a JCC Maccabi Games Host Family.) Come experience the night like never before at the Audubon Center!
- Westown River Rhythms – For the music lovers, check out the Westown River Rhythms outdoor concert series in Pere Marquette Park, featuring local music, Five Card Studs at 6:30 pm! Bring food from a local restaurant, relax or just stop by and check out the music. Summer nights in Milwaukee are great for live outdoor music!
- nines American Bistro – River Club of Mequon – River Club of Mequon is hosting a Family Pasta Night at the nines American Bistro. This could also include night swimming, bonfire conversation, and open FREE video games. Time is flexible and space is limited. Dinner is $13.95 / person. To reserve your spot contact Neena Florsheim at firstname.lastname@example.org by, TODAY, Wednesday July 29th.
- Evolution Gastro Pong – If you’re looking to keep the competition alive, and maybe join in, check out Evolution Gastro Pong. Evolution is located in the Third Ward and has table-tennis courts on Olympic competition flooring, TVs, and a restaurant. Enjoy a fun night in Milwaukee’s downtown area.
In order to stay informed of the most up to date information during the week of The Games, please subscribe to our group texting service. For mobile alerts, text HOSTFAMILY to 41411.